Why not become a consignor with us...?
Consignor News: As we venture into the new year here at Twice As Nice, we wanted to update you on a few points. As of now, our winter hours have been changed to 11-4 Tuesday through Saturday. Our hope is as we get closer to spring, we can open the hours back up to "our normal". As of now, we do not have a specific date when we will start consignment. Hopefully over the next few weeks, we will have a definitive date for consignment and we might do a "hybrid spring/summer consignment period". There will be some changes moving forward with consignment and we will address those changes when we have a date. The appointment process will remain in affect for consignment as it was very popular and more consistent for our business. We will update you as soon as we know a consignment date and will inform you of the consignment changes at that time. We appreciate all our consignors, customers, neighbors and local business merchants and have been blessed with all your support during this last year. We miss a lot of you and hope to see everybody soon! Stay safe and stay tuned!
We accept consignments Monday – Thursday 11:00am – 4:00pm
Clothing items MUST be bought in on hangers – we can supply you with hangers IN ADVANCE if you do not wish to use your own hangers. It is not our policy to return the hangers.
Consignors may bring in up to 15 items per week without an appointment during the consignment hours. Depending on inventory or sales trends, we reserve the right to make changes to the items we choose to accept at any time.
Items we accept for consignment:
- We accept QUALITY Ladies, Misses, Mens Clothing and Accessories
- Clothing must be stylish, purchased within the last 2 years or of a classic style, freshly cleaned, wrinkle free, defect free, animal hair free and ON HANGERS. Please check for stains, broken zippers, missing buttons, tears etc BEFORE you bring the items in for consignment.
- Shoes must be like new, with CLEAN soles, no footprints on the sole and scuff-free.
- Purses must also be like new with no stains inside or out.
- Please make sure jewelry is not broken and is clean.
- Home décor and furniture are now on a limited basis. Please check with store for details.
- Furniture must be in excellent condition and clean—no stains or damaged goods. Furniture must be cleared through owners before bringing in.
- On your first visit, we will set up a computer account in your name. Twice As Nice will price the items accepted and the items will be entered as inventory in your account.
- Your items will be on the floor for approximately 90 days.
- When an item sells, 40% of the selling price will be placed in your account.
- We do discount your items over that 90 day period.
- If you wish to pick up any unsold items at the end of your contract, you MUST call 5 days before the expiration date on your “Drop & Run” form to ask us to pull the items from the floor. We will call you when the items are ready for you to pick up. Please read your contract carefully.
- While we will take the best possible care of your items, Twice As Nice is NOT responsible for loss or damage due to fire, theft, vandalism or natural disaster.
If you wish to pick up your "No Thank You" (NTY) items please make sure you understand our procedure: