Why not become a consignor with us...?
Starting Monday, January 22, we will be accepting spring consignment items. Now is the time to bring lightweight spring colored items such as pants, capris and skirts. Please save all shorts, spaghetti strap tops and bathing suits for summer consignment.
WE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING JEWELRY DURING THE SPRING CONSIGNMENT PERIOD.
ALL NEW CONSIGNORS WILL PAY A ONE TIME $15 ADMINISTRATIVE FEE ON THE FIRST CONSIGNMENT APPOINTMENT.
Please remember to bring all clothing items clean, wrinkle free and on hangers. 15 items per person, per consignment appointment. All consignment appointments are booked through our website www.twiceasnicenewbern.com. Please limit appointments to 1 per week and no more than 2 per month. Consignment appointments are very valuable to us as well as the other consignors. If you need to cancel an appointment, please allow 24 hour notice. Any consignors that miss an appointment with no notice, will have $5 withdrawn from the consignment account and will have their subsequent appointments cancelled moving forward. Please give proper consideration to the appointment system and your fellow consignors.
We accept consignments Monday – Thursday 11:00am – 4:00pm by appointment only.
Clothing items MUST be bought in on hangers – we can supply you with hangers IN ADVANCE if you do not wish to use your own hangers. It is not our policy to return the hangers.
Consignors may bring in up to 15 items per week with an appointment during the consignment hours. Depending on inventory or sales trends, we reserve the right to make changes to the items we choose to accept at any time.
Items we accept for consignment:
- We accept QUALITY Ladies, Misses, Mens Clothing and Accessories
- Clothing must be stylish, purchased within the last 2 years or of a classic style, freshly cleaned, wrinkle free, defect free, animal hair free and ON HANGERS. Please check for stains, broken zippers, missing buttons, tears etc BEFORE you bring the items in for consignment.
- Shoes must be like new, with CLEAN soles, no footprints on the sole and scuff-free.
- Purses must also be like new with no stains inside or out.
- Please make sure jewelry is not broken and is clean.
- On your first visit, we will set up a computer account in your name. Twice As Nice will price the items accepted and the items will be entered as inventory in your account.
- Your items will be on the floor for approximately 90 days.
- When an item sells, 40% of the selling price will be placed in your account. Any items sold over $100, the commission will be 50%.
- We do discount your items over that 90 day period.
- While we will take the best possible care of your items, Twice As Nice is NOT responsible for loss or damage due to fire, theft, vandalism or natural disaster.